Friday, November 25, 2011

Holidays and Such

Well, another year has passed...
This year I got to attend Keaton's Birthday, it really wasn't the same as the last one.

But soon after, the holidays started;
Halloween, (which really isn't a Holiday, but more of a fun day)- I always wonder what he wore, how much Candy he got, where they went, how far they walked. Did they check the candy? How do they check the candy?

Then Thanksgiving - I wonder where they went, if they mentioned me at all, or his sisters BirthMom; if they gave thanks for us. I wonder where they ate, what they had, if Keaton thought about me, if they thought about me.

Its strange, no matter how busy I am, they always pop into my mind, I always think of him, Always.

Now Christmas is coming.

But that will have to be for another post, because I dont think I could handle that blog right now...


Remember
You are LOVED,
Always,
Me

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!!!! I'm a fellow birth mama too. The holidays can be rough. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete